Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Fire Damage in Kitchen

Fire Damage in Kitchen

This picture is from a kitchen fire that started on the stove. SERVPRO came in, packed out all of the belongings and got to work. We handled the mitigation, the demolition, and we are in the process of completing the construction. Stay tuned for more pictures......

Kitchen Fire

Kitchen Fire

Kitchen fires are unfortunately one of the more common reasons why a house fire is started. Here are a few reasons why you need to call SERVPRO of Limestone and Lawrence counties to help you restore your home after a house fire:

  • 24-Hour Emergency Service
  • Faster to Any Size Disaster
  • Locally Owned and Operated
  • A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
  • Highly Trained Fire Restoration Technicians

In this picture, you'll see the beginning of one of our many fire clean-up pictures. After a fire had burned most of this kitchen down, SERVPRO of Limestone and Lawrence counties was called to help restore kitchen utensils, electronics, flooring, walls, and the ceiling, and we were able to make it look like the fire had never happened. Call SERVPRO of Limestone and Lawrence counties and let us help you restore your home back to normal after a fire. (256) 233-4033

Living Room Fire

Living Room Fire

SERVPRO of Limestone and Lawrence counties was called out to this local home to repair and restore this house back to normal after a fire had spread in various rooms of the house. Call SERVPRO of Limestone and Lawrence counties at (256) 233-4033 and let us help you restore you personal items and home back to normal. 

Wall Heater caused fire in Athens, AL

Wall Heater caused fire in Athens, AL

This customer's electric wall heater caused a fire in their home. The smoke was throughout the house, and the walls, ceiling, and floors had to be removed due to the extensive damage caused. Call SERVPRO of Limestone and Lawrence Counties at (256) 233-4033 if you have a fire in your home and it needs to be cleaned up and repaired.

Athens, AL Kitchen Fire

Athens, AL Kitchen Fire

This was the aftermath of a grease fire in Athens, AL when we arrived on the site. There was significant smoke and soot damage throughout the home. We were able to get this house fire restored to normal in less than a month. The customer was so glad that they called SERVPRO at (256) 233-4033

Apartment Fire in Athens, AL

Apartment Fire in Athens, AL

This picture is from a multi-tenant apartment fire in Athens, AL that SERVPRO of Limestone and Lawrence Counties was dispatched to. There were about 10 units affected in this two story apartment building. While the rooms immediately adjacent to the kitchen fire had to be gutted, the rooms at the other end of the building were able to be deodorized and cleaned.

Call SERVPRO of Limestone and Lawrence Counties at (256) 233-4033 for you commercial fire needs!

House Fire in Athens, AL

House Fire in Athens, AL

This family's Athens home suffered from a fire caused by lightening. It's always devastating when a family experiences a hose fire, but SERVPRO of Limestone and Lawrence counties worked hard to recover the structure and contents. We were able to remove the soot and even the smell of smoke from the home, so that the family returned to a safe, clean environment. Our goal is to always make it "Like it never even happened.' 

Since each smoke and fire damage situation is different, each one requires a unique situation tailored for the specific conditions. We have the equipment and knowledge to properly restore your home.