Faulty Wiring Fire
This fire was started from faulty wiring in the home. The cabinet was the only place that there was structural damage but the home was filled with smoke and soot. We went out to the property the day after it happened and got started immediately. We placed air scrubbers and packed out the entire upstairs due to a family member having severe allergies. All of the items that were packed out were brought to our warehouse to be cleaned and ozoned. We cleaned the entire home from top to bottom and returned the items promptly to the home so that they could get back to normal before the holidays.
The family was very grateful to us for making the process easier for them. The insurance company was also very pleased with our service.
If you have had a fire in your home, please call us and let us help you. You can call us at (256) 233-4033.