Recent Cleaning Posts
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned - a defensive cleaning program
Our defensive cleaning program gives your business a way foward by providng your employees and customers ongoing safety and assuredness.
Let us help you get back to business
As our communities re-open, we’re all moving back toward a new kind of normal. The expectations of visitors, customers, and employees who come into our establishments have evolved, and staying safe and well is a top concern. The global COVID-19 pandemic has changed what it means to be clean, and we’ve developed a program to help your business meet the new higher standard of clean that is now expected.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a defensive cleaning program we’re offering to businesses and commercial locations to address the current COVID-19 pandemic. This proactive viral pathogen cleaning program goes well beyond janitorial or carpet cleaning. By choosing Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you, your employees, your customers, and your community can rest assured that you’ve selected a higher cleaning standard – you are Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
Extensive training and specialized products
As the #1 choice in cleanup and restoration*, we stand on more than 50 years of experience and expertise to help your business become Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned. Beyond fire & water, SERVPRO professionals are trained and experienced in biohazard decontamination and chemical spills – always adhering to the cleaning and decontamination standards set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local authorities.
From formulating and creating our proprietary cleaning products, like SERVPROXIDE, at our headquarters in Gallatin, TN, to taking the utmost care while disinfecting, we will ensure you and your business are set up to inspire consumer confidence as the economy continues to reopen.
3 C’s – Consult, Clean, and Certify
When the stakes are this high, you want a partner who has developed an industry leading, proprietary training program, cleaning solutions, and remediation processes over decades. We’ve cleaned up some of the most challenging biohazards imaginable. Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned reflects our unique experiences and capabilities. The program is grounded with our unique 3 C’s: Consult, Clean, and Certify.
- Consult – Every business is different, which is why you’ll be assigned a Cleaning Protocol Consultant who understands your business and will create a cleaning program to meet your specific needs. This program will be developed based on your business type, size of space, amount of high frequency touchpoints, foot traffic and congestion points.
- Clean – Based on your specific business needs, your location will undergo a thorough, deep clean, using exclusive cleaning products, according to protocols set forth by the CDC. Our employees have years of experience, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform. Cleanup procedures generally include cleaning of porous and non-porous surfaces, disinfecting of non-porous surfaces, cleaning and disinfecting of equipment, tools, and/or supplies used for cleanup process, and disposal of hazardous materials. In the event of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 event, we will be there cleaning within 24 hours to ensure you get back to business as quickly as possible.
- Certify - Once your business location has been Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you will gain access to proprietary signage, digital emblems, and other collateral that communicates that you’ve selected a higher standard of clean available to help protect your employees and customers. And because we add the day, month, and year to that proprietary stamp of clean, your guests will know that not only did you choose Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, but that your location is being cleaned regularly at this standard.
Call today for a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation
We’re Here to Help – 24 hours a day, seven days a week – until life is back to normal in the communities we all call home.
Call SERVPRO of Limestone and Lawerance today at 256-233-4033 for your Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation.
* #1 Choice in cleanup & restoration based Commercial Attitude & Usage Tracking study. Polling 816 commercial business decision makers on first choice for future needs related to cleanup & restoration work. Study conducted by C&R Research: October 2019
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned means professionally trained SERVPRO franchises perform the requested cleaning, sanitizing and disinfection services according to proprietary SERVPRO protocols and recognized industry and CDC standards with EPA approved cleaning products to deliver a SERVPRO certified cleaning experience. Each SERVPRO franchise is independently owned and operated.
The Best 3 Vacuums for Getting Rid of Pet Hair!
Many families consider the family pet a member of the family. Unfortunately, these family members can leave behind fur and dander that is not only unpleasant to look at but can also aggravate allergies. The first line of defense in combating the pet hair that may be taking over your house is a great vacuum designed to pick it up.
Most vacuum manufacturers carry a line that is specifically designed to work on pet hair and dander. There are many different kinds to choose from, but the best vacuum will pick up the pet hair, dander, and dirt effortlessly. These three models get consistently high ratings and are big hits with the cat and dog crowd.
1) The Dyson DC25 Animal is a light-weight and bagless vacuum. All of the vacuums in the Dyson Animal series have a great reputation for picking up dirt and hair that other vacuums leave behind. They have a HEPA filters and work well for those suffering from allergies. They can be a little costly, but happy owners believe that they are worth every penny.
2) Bissell's Pet Hair Eraser® Vacuum includes a Pet TurboEraser Tool, a Pet Hair Lifter, and a Pet Contour Tool. These features are all formulated specifically to pick up pet hair. Bissell also sells a attachment that works as a groomer directly on your pet.
3) The Kenmore Progressive Canister has great reviews and pet owners are amazed at its cleaning capabilities. It is fairly reasonably priced, but one major complaint is the cost of repairs. The canister allows it to move around easily and it works well on all surfaces.
SERVPRO of Limestone and Lawrence Counties recommend that you should brush your pet every single day to reduce pet hair. In lieu of that, get a great vacuum and allow Fido on the furniture.
If you need more help getting rid of that pesky pet hair, call the Pet Hair Removal Pro's at SERVPRO of Limestone and Lawrence Counties (256) 233-4033
Athens, AL Pressure Washing
Pressure washing concrete in Athens, AL
SERVPRO can pressure wash your driveway, sidewalks, and vinyl siding to make it look new again!
Call SERVPRO of Limestone and Lawrence Counties for your pressure washing needs. Our trained technicians are capable of tackling any residential or commercial pressure washing job. Our pressure washing services include soft wash of homes, roofs,buildings,wood, vinyl, decks, fences, driveways, sidewalks, patios and gutters. It is important to have your property cleaned on a regular basis because pollutants take such a toll on our environment. Regular cleaning can extend the life of your property while adding value. You can rest assured that we will use the best possible cleaning method for your needs. No job is too big or too small for the SERVPRO team!
Give us a call today to get a quote!
Benefect, All Natural Disinfectant For Your Home or Business
Benefect 100% Natural Disinfectant
Benefits of Benefect Natural Disinfectant
Have you ever worried about the chemicals you are cleaning your home or workplace with? Sure they might do the job as far as cleaning goes but what is it actually doing to your system? How toxic are they? What are they doing to our environment?
What exactly is Benefect? Benefect is a patented technology based on Thyme Oil. In nature, plants produce germ-killing essential oils to protect themselves from invading microbes, similar to how our bodies produce antibodies for our protection. Benefect is a revolutionary blend of these antimicrobial extracts particularly from the herb Thyme, and it achieves remarkable efficacy & safety profiles without using any traditional synthetic chemicals like ammonia or chlorine. Benefect has been proven to kill over 99.99% of mold, mildew and bacteria.
Who can use Benefect - the 100% Natural Disinfectant? Anyone from a Homeowner to a Healthcare Facility can use Benefect due to the fact that it is 100% Botanical and Non Toxic. It is highly recommended for those with allergies, asthma, respiratory problems and the chemically sensitive. If you or someone you love has the above you know what the leading cleaning chemicals can do to them, why not give them a safe and effective alternative. Our 100% natural disinfectant is so safe that you could spray it in your mouth!
What can I use Benefect on? Our 100% natural disinfectant is safe to use on just about anything. You can simply spray and walk away. Benefect will dissipate and won't leave a film on anything. Benefect is completely food surface safe. Benefect the 100% natural disinfectant is ideal for the following; kid's toys and high chairs, diaper pails and change tables, countertops, sinks and food preparation, toilet seats, sickrooms, pet areas, garbage cans and sports equipment. Benefect is also ideal for odor control on carpet and carpet pads and will kill pet urine and vomit, even from concrete. Some commercial applications would be in food preparation areas, day cares and nurseries, hotels and restaurants, schools and fitness gyms and kennels and barns.
Why use Benefect? I think the better question here is, why wouldn't you use Benefect the 100% natural disinfectant. It's a healthy choice for ourselves and our environment. It's just sensible.