Mold in Bathroom from leaking pipe in Athens, AL
This bathroom mold problem was caused by a leaking drain pipe from the washing machine. Our customer was doing some renovations and noticed that the flooring and walls were wet and there was significant fungal growth. So they called us in to check out the damage! After speaking with their insurance company and getting the work approved we began demolition of the walls, flooring, and showers. Upon completion of the tear out and drying, our construction team came in and repaired the flooring that was removed. This leak had been ongoing for a while and caused significant damage to the floor joists as well. If you are having a problem with mold in your home or office, give us a call at (256) 233-4033.