If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (256) 233-4033

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Leaky roof caused mold problem

This home that was on the market for sale experienced a roof leak that caused extensive mold and mildew damage throughout . SERVPRO of Limestone and Lawrence Counties' trained technicians were able to remediate the mold problem to prevent further damage and get this home ready for repairs.


Follow these tips if you have a mold problem at your home.

What to do:

Stay out of affected areas.

Turn off the HVAC system and fans.

Contact SERVPRO of Limestone and Lawrence Counties.


What Not To Do:

Don't touch or disturb the mold.

Don't blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.

Don't attempt to dry the area yourself.

Don't spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.