Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Residential Fire Damage


These are the before and after pictures of the master bedroom in a residential fire. Every room in this home was affected.



Residential Fire Damage


These are the before and after pictures of the sunroom in a residential fire. Every room in this home was affected.



Residential Fire Damage


These are the before and after pictures of the living room in a residential fire. Every room in this home was affected.



Residential Fire Damage


These are the before and after pictures of the formal dining room in a residential fire. Every room in this home was affected.



Fire damage


This is a before and after a garage fire. This was the section of the home that sustained the most damage from the fire.



Fire Damaged Brick from Garage Fire


SERVPRO was onsite at this fire damage within 1 hour and got started the day after. This is a picture of the brick that was burned before we cleaned it and afte... READ MORE



Bathroom Repair After Fire Damage


After fire damage happened in this bathroom, we were able to restore items back to normal and get the odor out of the home. Our fire cleaning team is meticulou... READ MORE



Bathroom Fix-Up After Fire


This house had heavy fire damage so we went in and restored this bathroom back to normal.  When we cleanup after a fire loss we can do it all from start t... READ MORE



Garage Fire in Athens, AL


A kerosene heater started this garage fire in Athens, Al. Our trained employees were on site in a matter of hours to start the restoration process.  The fi... READ MORE



Garage Fire in Athens, AL


These are pictures of a garage fire in Athens , Al. The leading cause of garage fires is electrical malfunction. This may be due to shorts in wires, damaged wir... READ MORE



House Fire in Hazel Green, AL


This house fire we were dispatched to in Hazel Green, AL was the result of a faulty dryer in a rental house. The heat from the dryer fire was so intense that th... READ MORE



Kitchen Fire in Moulton, AL


This customer left their dinner on the stove and went outside to do yard work. As a result the entire house had to be gutted and redone.  Whether your pro... READ MORE